Ta! Cheers! Thanks! WORD!
No matter how you might say it, THANK YOU always feels like a rather insignificant phrase when attempting to convey the emotion, appreciation, and (in this case, anyway) the delight that is felt. It might seem a bit pat, a bit commonplace, a bit overly rehearsed, or what have you, but Thank You, in my Book(nvolume) is never not worth saying.
Salvatore at Freedom of the Heart (found at: http://freedomoftheheart.com/) has nominated me for the Versatile Blogger Award. In all honesty, I am honoured, as Sal and I have only known each other a few months of blogging, yet in that time I have been inspired and blessed by his beautiful blog. His poetry is so express, so touching; the artwork he chooses so uniquely lovely and I always feel a sense of calm and rejuvenation after reading his words. Do take a moment to stop by his blog. You, too, shall be blessed!
Since there are a few stipulations to accepting this award, I shall get straight to it:
Display the Award Certificate on your blog.
Announce your win with a post. Make sure you post a link back to me as a ‘thank you’ for the nomination.
Present 15 awards to 15 deserving bloggers.
Leave them a comment to let them know after you have linked them to a post.
Post 7 interesting things about yourself.
Or How about this: Seven Movies I can (and do) watch over and over and over…(just to make it interesting)
1. Driving Miss Daisy (Morgan Freeman, Jessica Tandy. No contest!)
2. Walk in the Clouds (Keanu Reeves without a single Dude uttered during the entire movie!)
3. Any Star Trek Movie (no big surprise there, right?)
4. The Polar Express (this is just Magic from Beginning to End, with Tom Hanks to Boot!)
5. Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead ( no, seriously!)
6. Pride and Prejudice (But only the one with Colin Firth, thank You)
7. Hamlet (You knew that was coming, right? If not, you should have.)
But now, for the most important part of this Award, which is the main reason I continue to accept, because it gives me an opportunity to give a brief, yet well-deserved shout out to a few fellow bloggers
Please Do Take a Moment to Visit the following Exceptional Blogs:
1. Shawn L. Bird at: http://shawnbird.wordpress.com
2. greatpoetrymhf at : http://greatpoetrymhf.wordpress.com/
3. Lee Hiller at: http://hikeourplanet.com/
4. poetaflor at: http://lapoetaflor.wordpress.com
5. eriklehman at: http://erikslehman.wordpress.com
6. faerieatthetable at : http://tothetable24.wordpress.com
7. painttheworldwithwords at : http://painttheworldwithwords.wordpress.com
8. seventhvoice at : http://seventhvoice.wordpress.com
9. mariadanielle at : http://haphazardhypotheses.wordpress.com
10. Wendell A. Brown at: http://foreverpoetic.wordpress.com
11. PookyH at: http://pookypoetry.wordpress.com
12. Karen Soutar at: http://karensoutar.wordpress.com
13. greenlightlady at : http://greenlightlady.wordpress.com
14. rupacoach at : http://rupacoach.wordpress.com
15. BreakNeckPrincess at: http://breakneckprincess.wordpress.com
Blessings~ my WordPress Family! May Your Inspiration never run dry!
Amazing Image found at: oxforddictionaries.com Blog