A Strength. A Blessing. A Gift. A Treasure. A Delight. A Dream. A Fortress. A Choice.
And, a WordPress blogging Award, apparently,
One which Amreen B. Shaikh at: http://painttheworldwithwords.wordpress.com has recently and most generously, awarded to me. I am so very pleased to be entrusted with such an honour by someone whose own blog is filled with transcending beauty, thought-provoking inspiration, and joyful humour. If you have not taken a moment to visit her blog before now, I should be remiss if I didn’t encourage you to go, right now, while I wait…. You won’t be disappointed.
(Back? Ok, let’s proceed)
As Ever, there are rules for accepting said award and they are:
1. Display the logo on a post.
2. Thank the person who nominated you and link to his/her site.
3. State seven things about you.
4. Nominate fourteen other bloggers & inform them via a comment on their blog.
Simple. Straightforward. Yes, a bit of work, but I hold to the belief that such an honour is increased, doubly, by giving me a chance to put forward a few other blogs whose offerings may tempt and delight you. So, though it is non-sequential, since I am somewhat of a non-conformist, I shall list my nominees first and foremost, (in no particular order), then I shall intrigue you (or bore you, depending) with the facts about me.
1. Ellie at: http://elliebelfiglio.wordpress.com
2. Carl at : http://maddogpoetry.wordpress.com
3. E.D. at : http://journeyinrhyme.wordpress.com
4. Michelle at: http://michellemarieantellg.wordpress.com
5. Himani at: http://tenderheartmusings.wordpress.com
6. Linda at : http://feathermoonpoetry.wordpress.com
7. Ihsan at : http://iithinks.wordpress.com
8. Mariko at: http://myworldonmute.com
9. Though I do not know her name, she goes by InfiniteZip at : http://zipsrid.wordpress.com
10. Penny at: http://psnw123.wordpress.com
11. Kimberly at : http://silentlyheardonce.wordpress.com
12. Terri at : http://vitaanteacta.wordpress.com
13. Al at : http://kattermonran.com
14. Pat at : http://imissmetoo.me
Of course, these are but the tip of the iceberg; still, I hope you will take a moment to see for yourself how lovely each blog/blogger is, really.
No, No, I haven’t forgotten, and since you are still here, I shan’t disappoint you (at least, I hope not) by neglecting to include the 7 little tidbits about me. So without further ado, as they say:
1. I rarely write without listening to Music.
2. I love to sit quietly in the shade at the end of a sultry summer’s day and just listen to the world around me.
3. I really do Love Winter, too, even after shoveling every day for a week straight!
4. One of my Favourite TV Shows is Big Bang Theory.
5. I don’t often choose to do something “mindless” or “automatic” just for a break.
6. I own a smartphone, but rarely use it.
7. (This is not as simple as it seems!) um… I make a delicious Shepherd’s Pie. LOL Ok I’m grasping at straws, but it’s something about me you didn’t know before.
I am also Blessed to be surrounded by bloggers who share Inspiring, Beautiful and Uplifting artistry each and every day. They fill my world with Light, which in turns burns bright in me and through me, back out into the blogosphere to, perchance, Inspire and Uplift others. Just like Inner Peace, it reaches inward and outward, to Bless and to be a Blessing, if you allow it to do so.
Beautiful Photograph by: christasvengel at Deviantart.com