Patty at: petitemagique.wordpress.com has once again very kindly honoured me with an award, which does not surprise me as she is the most wonderful friend and inspiring blogger. A new award to me, if also, perhaps to wordpress, The Field of Flowers Award was created by Patty (I do believe) because there are some people who she would give a field full of flowers if she could. That is simply her sweet, kind nature. Not just a couple of flowers… No, no , no; an entire field full of them, because they can use it to thank someone or because they simply deserve it. Flowers give color, flowers say ‘I Care’ and flowers are nature’s gift to us.
The Rules are quite simple.
• Thank the blogger who nominated you. (Thank You Dear Patty! You Rule!)
• Place the award on your blog.
• Nominate 7 other bloggers and write a little something about why you would give these bloggers A Field Of Flowers.
• Let your nominees know that you nominated them.
Easy Peasy. (well, ok, admittedly, awards are not necessarily easy, but as ever, I accept them in the spirit they are given, with a thankful heart for the kind generosity of the giver and with delight in being able to let a few others, whom I shall nominate, SHINE for their talents that ever inspire and delight me. This, in my humble opinion, is the very best reason I can think of to continue accepting awards, regardless of the work involved.
So without further ado, here are the 7 blogs I should like to shine a spotlight on:
1. FriendlyFairyTales at: http://friendlyfairytales.com, because Brenda is always so cheerful, so full of fun and light, not to mention wonderful fairytales that touch the heart!
2. Penny Thoughts at : http://psnw123.wordpress.com because she is ever so supportive and friendly and I really enjoy her wonderful and spirited posts.
3. Fibee5 at : http://fi5anderson.wordpress.com because her touching and beautiful posts always make me smile.
4. Wendell A Brown at : http://wherewordsdailycomealive.wordpress.com because of his faithful, ever uplifting friendship and his entirely beautiful poetry, both of which inspire me every day.
5. Journey in Rhyme at : http://journeyinrhyme.wordpress.com because she writes the most Inspiring poetry and has a wonderful perspective that never fails to make me smile, or think “Hmmmmmm?”
6. Blasé at : http://wired4more.wordpress.com , because, although she is a relatively new friend, she is a kindred spirit in her marvelous verses and lovely images.
7. A Curious Gal at : http://acuriousgal.com simply because she is a marvelous friend who has supported me for ever so long…and whose perspective with a camera is entirely beautiful.
Another wonderfully supportive friend, Amreen, over at: http://painttheworldwithwords.wordpress.com , whose own blog is ever a delight, inspiring and captivating, has awarded me with The Versatile Blogger award. Although this is not the first time I have received this award, I am honoured and pleased that my efforts to keep my blog interesting and inspirational to touch others with words, imagery, and laughter continues to do just that. Of course, the award has a few stipulations.
Display the Award Certificate on your blog.
Announce your win with a post. Make sure you post a link back to me as a ‘thank you’ for the nomination.
Present 15 awards to 15 deserving bloggers.
Leave them a comment to let them know after you have linked them to a post.
Post 7 interesting things about yourself.
So, here are my nominations for The Versatile Blogger Award!
Kudos to Each of You. I have truly been inspired by your posts as well as your friendship. I Only Wish I could nominate more of you!
1. A Little Birdy Told Me at : http://withluck.wordpress.com
2. A Mixed Bag at : http://kattermonran.com
3. A New Day at : http://imissmetoo.me
4. A Place Called Love at : http://aplacecalledlove.wordpress.com
5. A Spiritual Journey at : http://starrystez.com
6. Beeseeker at : http://beeseeker.wordpress.com
7. Caged No More at : http://cagednomore.org
8. Digital Granny at : http://digitalgranny.wordpress.com
9. Endless Love and Light at : http://endlesslightandlove.com
10. Fragments of Life at : http://onelastwordb4igo.wordpress.com
11. JMC813 at: http://jmc813.wordpress.com
12. Lavender Turquoise at : http://lavenderturquois.wordpress.com
13. Orans Well at: http://blueoran.wordpress.com
14. Red Gladiola at: http://redgladiola.wordpress.com
15. Truth Love Peace at : http://truthlovepeace.net
And in case you’re interested: Seven Interesting Things about Me: (That I may or may not have already mentioned on BnV)
1. It will be a Dream Come True when I am able to Move to England. (or Wales)
2. Most Everything I know about Cooking and Food Science, I learned from Alton Brown.
3. I Believe in the existence of Ghosts as well as Aliens.
4. I am able to mimic most any accent surprisingly well.
5. Frighteningly, I have seen Marilyn Manson in concert more often than any other artist. (But thats a post all its own!)
6. I am Allergic to Sun-light.
7. If I won 100 Million Dollars, I would still choose to live quietly in a country cottage; would still not buy over-priced clothes simply because of the label, and would give most of the money to church and charity(s). I am blessed enough 🙂
Last, but certainly not Least, Ms Wong of Red Gladiola at: http://redgladiola.wordpress.com has sweetly awarded me The Friends and Followers Award. A little about the award… This is an awesome brand-spanking-new award created by Nerissa at: http://www.nerissaslife.com to celebrate their 75,000th hit. How amazing is that!? Congratulations to Nerissa and to those I spotlight here…may you achieve as many views, friends, and followers as well!
The Rules are Simple:
1. Place the award on your blog.
2. Thank the blogger who awarded you and follow if you are not already following.
3. Nominate a couple of friends who are already following you.
4. Let your friends know you have awarded them.
Honestly, I have so many Friends and Followers, it’s very difficult to pick out only a few…so if you should like it…Please do accept this award from me with my very truest thanks for all your kind support, friendship, encouragement, inspiration and interest in my simple little blog. And not so much as an afterthought, but to sum up, I should like to say THANK YOU…(yes again) to all of you who appreciate my particular form of insanity. (Or at the very least, idiosyncrasy) (Or peculiarity) (or my endless nattering) Because YOU have made this Journey so Enjoyable. Without YOU, my dearest Friends and Followers, where, in all honesty, would I be? Not here, with all of you, that is true!