Tonya at Lost in Expression (found here: http://2flames.wordpress.com/ ) has paid me the very great honour and blessing of bestowing upon me the Most Influential Blogger Award. This award comes from a woman whose own blog is filled to bursting with beauty and light, inspiration and delight. Do please stop and see for your self!
It is truly amazing to me, truly astonishing, truly beyond description for me to receive this award and not stand in dumbstruck silence, tears in my eyes, my heart filled with gratitude that brims up and flows over like a spring tide and not take a moment to give Thanks and Praise to the One from whom the Inspiration Flows. I am the quill, but a quill on its own futilely scratches the paper; without Ink there is nothing.
As with all awards, the rules are simple:
1. Display the Award on your Blog.
2. Announce your win with a post and thank the Blogger who awarded you.
3. Present 10 deserving Bloggers with the Award.
4. Link your awardees in the post and let them know of their being awarded with a comment.
5. Answer each of the 11 questions that your awarder asked, and then write 11 for your awardees (or use the same ones up to you!)
My Wonderful Nominees Are:
1. Sacred Touches at: http://sacredtouches.com/
2. Versical Rhymes at: http://ploosh61.wordpress.com/
3. Paddypicasso at: http://paddypicasso.wordpress.com/
4. The Hawk’s Tail at: http://risinghawkspeaks.wordpress.com/
5. Seventh Voice at: http://seventhvoice.wordpress.com/
6. GreenLightLady at: http://greenlightlady.wordpress.com/
7. Painting Pundit at: http://paintingpundit.com/
8. The Truth You Always Knew at: http://thetruthyoualwaysknew.com/
9. Wordifull at: http://wordifull.com/
10. Search for the Soul at: http://indrajitrathore.wordpress.com/
These remarkable blogs are filled with beauty, vision, insight, and thought-provoking posts that will inspire and motivate as well as some things that will make you go hmmmmmmm? They shine a light in the vast darkness of this world, and the many glimmers radiate Influence in all directions. Bravo!
And now it’s time for a breakdown..er, I mean for some questions :
1) What makes you happiest? Writing and Music
2) Do you love the Oceans or Mountains more? That’s difficult, both has their own lovely attributes, their own draws. I have to cope out on this one and say both .
3) What has been a special moment in 2013? May 25th. For reasons that shall remain my own 😉 (sorry that’s not fun or fair, I know) But what occurred inspired me to finally create this blog, started me off on a physical fitness regime resulting in 30 lbs lost and still going strong, changed my entire relationship with The Almighty and has given my life a sense of Purpose and Accomplishment I have long been longing for :so whatever it was, (which shall remain nameless) was life changing to be sure!
4) What’s your favorite quote? Of Course, From Hamlet because I relate to this speech entirely!
“I have of late—but wherefore
I know not—lost all my mirth, forgone all custom of
exercises; and indeed it goes so heavily with my
disposition that this goodly frame, the earth, seems to
me a sterile promontory, this most excellent canopy,
the air, look you, this brave o’erhanging firmament,
this majestical roof fretted with golden fire, why,
it appears no other thing to me than a foul and pestilent
congregation of vapors. What a piece of work is a man!
How noble in reason, how infinite in faculties,
in form and moving how express and admirable,
in action how like an angel, in apprehension how like
a god! The beauty of the world, the paragon of animals!
And yet, to me, what is this quintessence of dust?”
5) Do you like yourself? I certainly think so, at least, I do hope so. Rather, I might say I dare to, or perhaps, I ought to…nay, I do 😉
6) Do you stay up till midnight on New Year? I do, but then, I stay up until midnight most nights so…
7) Something you wish could be done ASAP? Publication…relocation (to England, naturally) and Liberation (poetically speaking of course, meaning to find Love)
8) What was your favorite class when still at school? English, naturally.
9) What musical instrument have you tried to play? I play with the handbell choir at my church.
10) Anything you had wished to have learned earlier? Life comes at its pace for a reason…I just do my best to learn from the present and walk toward the future.
11) Do you like to do Crafts, Drawing or Painting? Painting.
Thank you to my awesome WordPress Family, for continuing to be the reason to my rhyme!
Beautiful Image found at: shakespearienceworkshops.com