Tazein of transcendingbordersblog has very sweetly honored me with not one, not two, but FIVE awards! I am truly Thankful for her kindest consideration and support…it is bloggers like she who make this experience so worthwhile. Please do take a moment to peruse her beautiful and inspiring offerings at: http://transcendingbordersblog.wordpress.com/
These awards come at a fortuitous time, as I will be celebrating Three Months of blogging soon (Sept 6th to be exact) and I cannot think of a better way to share the joy and thrill of the past three months than to spread the love around to others who have inspired and supported me along the way.
There are only a few simple rules:
Display the Award Certificate on your blog.
Announce your win with a post. Make sure you post a link back to me as a ‘thank you’ for the nomination.
Present 15 awards to 15 deserving bloggers.
Leave them a comment to let them know after you have linked them to a post.
So without further ado, here are my nominations!
Kudos to Each of You. I have truly been inspired by your posts as well as your friendship. I Only Wish I could nominate more of you!
1. Indigo Moon-Dazed at: http://indigomoondazed.wordpress.com/
2. Beeseeker at: http://beeseeker.wordpress.com/
3. Kathleen’s Writings at: http://kathleenswritings.com/
5. Bright Moments Catcher at: http://markovicharts.com/
6. Busy Mind Thinking at: http://busymindthinking.com/
7. Currents and Waves at: http://stevehi312.wordpress.com/
8. Emilia Jordan at: http://stevehi312.wordpress.com/
9. Heron There and Everywhere at: http://heronthereeverywhere.us/
10. Keithgarrettpoetry at: http://keithgarrettpoetry.com/
11. Prayers and Promises at: http://dianarasmussen.com/
12. ACuriousGal at: http://acuriousgal.wordpress.com/
13. Simply Charming at: http://seraphim6.me/
14. Some Call it Red at: http://taehreh.wordpress.com/
15. Wuji Seshat Nibada At: http://seshatwuji.wordpress.com/